Sunday, August 20, 2006

Oops.. been awhile eh?

Well... I was supposed to post my pictures of my holiday travels etc etc... but with work and other stuff bogging me down... haven't gotten round to it... and also coz hehehe haven't developed a lot of those pics.. coz i was using my SLR... i have about 10 rolls now to develop... yes yes i know... if i saved all that money on developing i could actually get myself the digi SLR.. hahaha.. well.. it may be my 29th birthday present to myself at the end of the year... we'll see.. if i deserve it or not...

Hope Santa thinks i've been a good girl.. and somebody gets me one!

Hint to all my frens... yes.. maybe you'll could pool ur money and get me a digi SLR for Christmas & Prezzie... mua hahahahah
Wishful thinking...

Anyways.. bear with me and i will see that most my photos get posted asap!

No comments: